Kelly Law Office has been helping people through difficult legal situations for more than 20 years. We provide professional, compassionate representation in family law matters. When you work with us, you will feel confident with the knowledge that you are represented by a seasoned trial attorney and counselor at law who will protect you, guide you and fight for you throughout the process.
If you have questions regarding a legal matter or wish to speak to a lawyer regarding your circumstances, please complete our online contact form or call our office in Columbus, Ohio, at 888-678-3075.
What To Expect When You Work With Us
- We can reduce your stress: You are turning to a lawyer because you have encountered a legal problem that is emotionally draining and potentially life-changing. You may feel stress from uncertainty or confusion about the legal process and the ultimate outcome you may face. You should not have to worry that your attorney will make you feel uncomfortable for expressing your feelings and concerns.
- We are easy to work with: You should not be intimidated by your lawyer, and we will make every effort to ensure that you are not when you come to us for help. We believe in professionalism, knowledge and hard work. We believe in the legal system and know how to navigate it to your advantage.
- We will treat you with respect: Our goal is to reduce your stress and empower you by treating you with respect and providing you counsel and an understanding of the law and the legal process. We want to provide you with a level of comfort that comes from having realistic expectations and the ability to make difficult choices, with clarity and certainty. We will help you navigate the legal system, answer your questions or just listen. We are committed to achieving your goals in a professional manner.
Our Rates Are Always Reasonable | Flat Fees In Many Cases
We strive to provide excellent legal services for a reasonable fee:
- Flat fees in uncontested divorce cases: We offer services at flat rates whenever possible, so you know upfront exactly how much your case will cost.
- Reasonable hourly fees and clear accounting in contested divorce cases: It is difficult to predict what will happen in contested cases, which is why we bill a reasonable fee on an hourly basis. You pay a retainer (deposit) in advance, from which we subtract money for necessary services. We keep you apprised of every actual and expected cost monthly or more frequently upon your request and constantly re-evaluate your case to resolve it in the most cost-effective manner.
- Contingency fees in past-due support cases: You do not pay any legal fees unless and until we collect money for you.
- We handle criminal defense matters on a case-by-case basis: Whether you face criminal charges in a family or unrelated matter, we may also represent you in criminal court. We offer flat rates whenever possible.
Call Us For Your Free Initial Telephone Consultation
Are you ready to discuss your family or related legal matter with an experienced lawyer? Call our office in Columbus at 888-678-3075.